Dear Patients and Families,
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable. We follow infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). As a result, we are taking some additional precautions to help protect our patients and team that including the following:
- We have closed the video games and removed the iPods, magazines, toys, and beverage station.
- All team members will have their temperature taken, complete a wellness questionnaire, and be wearing a mask.
- All touchpoints will be cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- Our toothbrushing station has been converted to a handwashing station, so please brush your teeth at home before your appointment.
Before coming to the office, please make sure that you are healthy and do not have any flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath/trouble breathing, and/or persistent pain, pressure, or tightness in the chest to avoid exposure to others. If you have had a known exposure to COVID-19, please reschedule your visit.
When arriving for your appointment:
- Please wait in your vehicle and check-in by phone.
- Mason Office: text (513) 828-9487 or call (513) 234-7890
- Milford Office: text (513) 828-9486 or call (513) 831-6160
- We will let you know when we are ready for you to come inside the office.
Upon entering the office, a face mask or covering is required.
To minimize exposures for you, our patients, and our team, we are asking that only patients with scheduled appointments enter the office. One parent/caregiver may accompany a patient who is a minor. Our reception seating area is temporarily closed.
- The patient’s and accompanying parent/caregiver's temperature will be taken, and we will ask you to complete a wellness questionnaire.
- We will have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use to clean your hands.
- At the end of your visit, we will schedule or call you to set up your next appointment as needed based on the doctor’s recommendation.
We are committed to providing you with the best orthodontic care possible and are happy to answer any questions that you may have about the steps we take to keep you safe in our office. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to seeing you soon!
Your Rinaldi Orthodontic Team